Thursday, April 28, 2011

Some January Stories

Hayden was so busy doing puzzle after puzzle one afternoon when all of a sudden I noticed it became very quiet.  So I thought it had to mean he was getting into trouble.  However...this is what I found.  One cute little 2 year old fast asleep with his head on his Diego puzzle.  

 Our two cute little boys getting along always makes us smile!
 
 Hayden loves his monster trucks!
 One day after dinner I told the kids to go get ready for a bath and start the water.  I stayed in the kitchen cleaning up the table when I hear Hayden yelling over and over.  " Mom help, please help" I try to figure out where he is and I follow the voice into the kids bathroom.  This is what I found...a cute little boy so happy to see me.  He must of known how cute he looked to me, because he seemed so proud of himself.  I told him he had to get in the bath tub and NOT the sink for a bath.  What a cutie!!
 Hayden wanted to put on his own pants, so we let him and this is what he did.  I guess its a start!!

 The kids came marching out of Hayden's room one day making all sorts of "noise".  They had Jacob on the tambourine, Taylor on another tambourine, and Hayden on the drums.  They looked really cute, but they were really loud.  The called themselves the Murphy Marching Band!

No comments:

Post a Comment